Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anybody using KPI Matrix - MSF06A thru MSF06G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimedez

Instructor
Sep 21, 2005
GB
I've seen these Key Performance Matrix files sitting in the Ellipse database structure for many years. But, I can find no documentation on their intended use; no screens by which to configure or populate the data files; and only 2 batches, that appear to be called from other (unspecified) programs.

It appears to support collection & reporting of "single-value-per-full-period" type continuous improvement metrics: i.e. Work Group PM compliance, with one stored value for each scheduling period - then displayed as a line/trend graph.

Is this client-specific functionality? Incomplete development? Obsolete & abanadoned functionality?

I've seen these too and wondered the same thing. If anyone knows I would like to find out more.

I believe these to be client specific since the metrics are a function of the business sector and the client contract in that sector.
Network Rail U.K., for example, uses it's KPI reports to drive the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back