Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anybody still has a firmware for cisco 1900 switch (WS-C1900) 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

OieL

MIS
Sep 6, 2002
US
Hi,
Anybody still has a firmware for my old 1900 switch I am trying to revive.. ( the image is cat1900.537.bin or lower )

I mistakenly deleted the switch image upon upgrading it to this image "cat1900A.9.00.00.bin". The upgrade failed and old image gone..

thanks

the link for the 1900s firmware is not working.

ftp.lanck.ru/pub/cisco/cat1900.537.bin

anybody has a link where to dload this image ?

thanks in advance

I might have it, I need to dig through some of my archived CDs and DVDs.. send an email

MikeS

Find me at
"Take advantage of the enemy's unreadiness, make your way by unexpected routes, and attack unguarded spots."
Sun Tzu

If anyone has this file can I get it as well? I seem to have had the same problem as others, blown away an image to update to V9 and ended up with an unusable nothing! the ftp link seems to be invalid. A search in Cisco has turned up nothing. Is there a way to force it to accept V9?

richard_wyborn@hotmail.com

Thanks

Good program, but only finds the 9.00.x files, not the 537 . I have managed to get a copy and can forward it if anyone wants it (email is above). Anyone know if I can set up trunking with this version of the 1900? I have another 1900 that has the enterprise version and looks to be a completely different machine to the 'old' one.

Also an enhancement key for a catalyst workgroup stack 3000. Can't use it as anything but a smart hub without a 10 digit key, however ciso or any resellers don't seem to want to talk to me. If it is too expensive ebay has some cheap switches, but if I can get a key I may as well use the 3000 for setting up vlans etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back