Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anybody know details about the Call Pilot 150?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pelicanparts

Programmer
Jan 22, 2003
US
I tried to post this, but it didn't take first time, so here we go again:

- The Call Pilot 150 comes in a regular and exp version. What are the differences between these two (besides the price)? Part Numbers NTPW0000 or NT5B82AABX or NTPW0053 for the regular version and NTPW0001 or NT5B82AABV for the expert version?

- There is a Call Pilot expansion card available (NT5B82BE). What the heck does this do?

- Is there a website that details these differences? Nortel.com is (as usual) no help.

- Is the call center software standard on the 150? Seems to be according to literature. If yes, then is the software the same as the Flash ACD? Seems to be to me from the feature set. What are the expansion capabilities of this unit? As usual, the Nortel site says only that it is "expandable as your business grows." What does that mean?

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

""expandable as your business grows." What does that mean?"
That means call center and mailboxes are keycoded so that you need not pay for what you do not need.
Norstar CallPilot 100 - 4 port, 9 hours storage (includes 10 mail boxes)
Norstar CallPilot 150 - 8 port, 60 hours storage (includes 32 mailboxes)

More here:

spoclogo2.jpg

I've seen that brochure before - it doesn't really say much. What is the total expandability of the unit beyond the 10 initial agents and two groups?

What is the expansion card for? More ports? Can you expand beyond eight ports?

This information is not readily available from about two hours of searching that I did with Google...

-Wayne

Of course, the BCM (Business Communications Manager) is not exactly the same as the Call Pilot 150, but I think they are nearly identical in feature sets for the VM and ACD...

-Wayne

Okay, someone very kind just emailed me the install guide for both the Call Pilot 150 and the Call Center software. Seems that they share the same manual for different software. On one page of the manual it says the 150 is limited to a maximum of 10 agents and 2 Queues. Yet elsewhere it says 80 active agents, and 50 skillsets. However, this manual is shared with the BCM setup.

Is the 150 expandable beyond the initial ACD agents or not?

Inquiring minds want to know, and this is good research for others too!

Thanks again!

-Wayne

The expandable s/w means it allow to increase the storage time .The STD s/w only provides 24 hrs,the EXP provides 59 hrs (60) the same ACD and the same no. of skillsets 2,active agent is 10,mailboxes is 200,8 ports.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back