Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anybody doing the 2008 exams out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseatech

Instructor
Aug 25, 2001
NZ
I don't see any activity on this forum since March. Is there much interest in the CR 2008 exams? Any of you sat and passed them recently?

I've done them for CR 9, 10, XI but not seeing much 2008 out there yet? What do you think? Worth the effort?

Editor and Publisher of Crystal Clear

In 12+ years of Crystal consulting, I can count the number of times I have been asked for ACE, BOCP certification on one-hand.

If it is requested / required more in the Asia-Pacific market, then I would say take them...but if it is NOT being asked for, it's probably not worth getting.

Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Toronto, Canada

SeagateInfo 7 -> Crystal Enterprise -> BOE-XI (R2) / (R3.1) | Crystal ( 7 -> 2008) design | WebI design | Best practices for Java / .Net / Web Services

I'm considering taking the upgrade exam for BOCP, mainly because I'm getting extremely frustrated with some things with my current employer and this would look good on a resume.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back