Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any problems or concerns when loading SCCS4.02 su12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPederman

Vendor
Mar 2, 2004
US
I am going to install SU12 in my SCCS 4.02. has anyone performed this and what are the functionallity and user problems / concerns I should be for-warned about. I am also installing a new vsm.exe

No problems so far. Been very stable. We had an issue where calls were processing but all services showed up as unknown. Once the patch was implemented and all virus definitions updated, we have not had any issues. We have been running new patch since July 2nd.

Thanks SCO1010, Are you using integrated Access Ports in your CallPilot? If you are, have you had any problems with the Access ports getting locked up and the PBX giving BUG6246? Also, Did you update your CallPilot at the same time? I have CallPilot 2.02 and I am on SU01, I need to go to SU02. I was not sure if I had to do them both at the same time.

Thanks again!

You are welcome. We do not have Call Pilot just Mermail.

Hi, are you using RSM address range 239.xxx.xxx.xxx ?
If so you might want to research SU12 a little further...

Otherwise it's AOK

Rgds,

Krayten

I will check on the 239 address, but what kind of problems are you refering to?

The 239 range becomes unavailable when SU12S is installed, some kind of recommendation that this range not be used from IANA that NT want to comply with.

There is a patch available as a workaround though to allow you to keep using 239.

Krayten

Thank you Krayten, I had this exact problem. I called my tech support person and they knew the patch I needed. If you had not given me this tip, We would not have solved the problem as quick as we did. And concidering all this was happening at 1am, that made it even more appreciated.

Thanks Again,
MrPederman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back