Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any MCSE 2000 sample test? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

panatella

Technical User
Feb 10, 2004
CA
Hi, I'd like to take a MCSE2000 exam. But before I take this exam, I want to looking for some sample test for MCSE 2000. Would you tell me some good web has these test download? Thanks!

neoding,

My advice would be to get the Microsoft Press books, used, with the Readiness Review CD included. That way you'll get both the tests and the books to review the material. I know I've seen them on Ebay, not sure of the price.

Wishdiak

neoding,

With all due respect to psau, I used Transcenders for both 70-270 and 70-290, and I would not recommend it. In the case of 70-270, Transcenders got me through just fine.

In the case of 70-290, I crashed & burned using just Transcenders. I have no experience with SelfTestSoftware, but my experience with Transcenders is mixed at best.

This is just my own two cents, but if it's your money that you're spending, I wouldn't spend it on Transcenders.

Wishdiak

remember Microsoft suggests MCP candidates have hands on experience before attempting the exams...

books and sample tests are not enough...

JTB
Have Certs, Will Travel
"A knight without armour in a [cyber] land."

thank you all. Actually I have set up 5 computers in my home and have done lots of practice already!

Well, with that setup and following the course study in the book including the short hands-on examples they give you to try out, you could do it.

I think anyone can, just need to have the will to do it, thats all. Its simple.

:)

##BEGIN-SIGNATURE##
SPACE NOT IN USE
##END-SIGNAURE##

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back