Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any good SSH programs to use with CFEXECUTE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyPeters

Programmer
Oct 29, 2001
US
Anyone know how I can send files via SSH from Coldfusion, to another server?

Right now I'm using CFEXECUTE against a program called PSCP.exe. The program hangs when calling it from CFEXECUTE, though works perfectly when entering in the command line. It is a command line program, so no issues there.

I had a similiar problem using cfexecute and a command line executable. My would hang and not do anything. The problem ended up me not giving the right path on the ColdFusion server (I was developing on my PC). Also, the ColdFusion account would need to have access to that folder. PSCP should work, although I do not remember, but is Putty the same thing as PSCP or a different command line utility for SSH? If they are different you could try Putty.

Keith

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back