Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

any good ides,assembly editors(as) for linux (must do indenting & good

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwing26

Programmer
Feb 16, 2006
GB
Does anyone know here I can get any good ides,assembly editors(as) for linux (must do indenting & good colour coding.....e.g keyword colour coding NOT black). I no I can colour code myself through some of the apps but I would rather just get a good ide, or good thorough editor with a pre made assembly template for as. The assembly files I write get put into .s files and use AT&T syntax so I would be looking with an app with a template specific to that.

I was looking at an ide found via google called asm studio ......that would be the kind of thing I would like for my assembly language coding on linux ......unfortunately there doesnt seem to be a linux version but is there any linux ides like asm studio or better? I also like microsoft visual studio layout but need something like that for linux as ....if possible

any info greatly appreciated
redwing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back