Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any Experince in Nortel/Genesys CTI integration config using NicePerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBC

Programmer
Jul 23, 2001
VE
Hi Im trying to Integrate a Nice Perform system (SMB) to a Nortel CS1000 / CTI Genesys , i config CTI Genesys Interface but when im gonna to conf Nortel CS1000 (for VOICE recording RTP)do not knwn how to ,

I really apprecciate your help.

Hi Henry, We running multiply CS 1000M's using NICE perform and Symposium Link (CTI) or now known as CC7 Toolkit. The option we use to record is DMSIP (Dual Media Stream IP). The phones are configured with the on the call server with the following features:

ICR = Allowed
AST = 0 1 (for keys 0 & 1)
IAPG = 1 (for all message type)

there is a limitation of only 2 keys being monitored with NICE Perform and Release 5.5 and earlier. I beleive Release 6 and up allows for full monitoring.

The way you configure the Agents and extension on NICE depends on your environment and how you want to record. Example: Active VoIP, Summed, Device=Extension. If you are doing trunkside recording (if you have SIP trunks to a PSTN Gateway) or Spanning the network switch then the configuration will be different. NICE has documentation through their site on Nortel integration. You have to be a registered user to access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back