Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Any experience with Exchange 5.5 & Groupwise Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWBarton

MIS
Nov 5, 2001
US
We're an Exchange 5.5 shop getting ready to add an office that is currently using Groupwise 5.x We're considering using the Novell Groupwise Connector in Exchange 5.5 to co-exist in our environment for several months. (Eventually we will migrate completely to Exchange).

It looks pretty straight forward based on a M$ Whitepaper I've found but it doesn't give me a sense of what I'll actually see in my Global Address Book.

Anyone experience this setup that may have some insight, warnings, gotcha's, etc?

Thanks in Advance!!!
Craig.

Craig.

IT was just a hobby once . . . what happened?

only ever used the exchange gateway that ships from novell
thats seems to work well

on the groupwise side you can set the exchange to be an external domain and then the groupwise users would see you but the exchange would see the groupwise without a gateway to sync

if it's short term you could just give them a ldap address book to search for the names

sorry if this is vague but i'm a groupwise guy not a ms/exchange guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back