Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Antivirus products for CallPilot 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

elturko

Technical User
Feb 23, 2003
US
Does anyone have a link to a current list of approved antivirus products for CallPilot?

The previous document was P-2007-0101-Global, "Call Pilot Support for Anti-Virus Applications", however I could not find this document by searching or browsing on Nortel's support site. (I did find plenty of other documents that referred to it though!)

Specifically I'm looking for the 4.0 platform, although we may upgrade to 5.0, so both would be appreciated. We're currently using Symantec AV 9.x, but would like to upgrade to at least 10.x as that's the current version if it is supported.

Thanks,
Matt

2007_0101 CallPilot Support for AntiVirus Apps dated 4-10-07 is the latest one I have.

Could you post a copy or a link to it... or tell me how you found it? I was unable to find it using the search engine on Nortel's support site. When I searched for "2007-0101" I only found documents that referenced that one, not the actual document.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the link. Apparently my Nortel support account doesn't have access to that part of the site (something to do with Partners I'm guessing, based on the URL). I'll see if I can get a copy from our Nortel rep.

I appreciate it!

--Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back