Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AntiSpy Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelfischer

IS-IT--Management
Jan 18, 2006
CH
Hey Guys!
I have currently about 1500 clients and 200 servers running VSE 8.0i and managed by epo 3.6.1.
Now we are looking for a spy/malware solution, because we have infections and VSE dont see any problems!

Does anybody use the AntiSpy module in a large environment? or do you use an anti malware solution far from mcafee?

can anybody give me some inputs?

Thanx... Mike

Hello Michael I have a enviroment with 1800 destops and 350 servers, we have tried The antispyware module from mcafee and test it. we have deside not to buy it because the product did not pass our business case. our maine Issue was that we would like to prouve that mcafee worked with a simila product as eicar test file, we tried and mcafee did not catch anything. this was adressed to mcafee nordic. We have not seen any improvements yet. when using spybot we found alot of crap than Mcafee did`t. we are still waiting for Mcafee to show that they will go this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back