Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Anti-Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

erprider

Technical User
Jul 31, 2008
OM
Hi Guys
I am using XP Professional in my laptop licensed version anti-virus its not in a domain its in workgroup i've been get this error more often any idea why its displays like this.

"Previous launch of Kaspersky anti-virus failed.
Information about the application state at the moment of failure has been logged.
Description is stored inn c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data \Kaspersky Lab\AVP.6.700_06_24_11.38_1717.SRV.full.dmp
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appplication Data\Kaspersky Lab\AVP.6.700_06.24_11.38_1714.SRV.mini.dmp"
You are advise to Contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support Service.

Thanks in advance

not yet, have u checked the dmp files mentiont in the message?
post the mini.dmp here

M. Knorr

MCSE, MCTS, MCSA, CCNA

Will you please tell me where should find this mini.dmp?
i went to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users after this no folder called Application Data please assist me

You probably need to your folder options and unhide system files & folders to see it.

Thanks,
Andrew

[medal] Hard work often pays off over time, but procrastination pays off right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back