Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Answering service

Status
Not open for further replies.

gezlee

Vendor
Jul 23, 2002
US
Looking for some suggestions for answering service equipment. I just went out to service a company with AMTELCO UTIP boards, I'm not sure but it looked like they were carved out of granite :p.
Very old system with wierd problems, they need to upgrade, so I wanted to find some reasonable systems.

amcomsoft.com, out of minneapolis. that is who we use for our medical answering service.

thanks, tim

I worked with an Amtelco Infinity system, was pretty descent system, easy to maintain, install and update. Our call center liked it especially since it was an upgrade from their old Amtelco "Eve" system which had the "green" screens as an only monitor option. :D

Amtelco is pretty good stuff, proprietary as can be, but real good stuff. Their support system is excellent, worked with one of their guys and watched him write the application for a custom install. Very good support, and you get what you pay for. Judging by the age of the equipment you said you worked on, that's gonna be a hard push for an upgrade dollar-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back