Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANSWERING MACHINE needed. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

smorteza

Technical User
Feb 19, 2004
DE
Hi
Have you got delphi sorce of an ANSWERING MACHINE?
If it is so tell me?
It is very emergency need.
Thanks.
Shojaeddini@hotmail.com

Go over to Sourceforge.com and do a search on Turbopower Asyncpro. This library includes all kinds of TAPI functions. I worked on a project that used this to autoanswer a phone, play voicemail options, listen for menu response and play wave file answers. Recording input to a wave --not sure about. But this could lead you in the right direction.

Scotto the Unwise

A comment on hardware, not software.

I tried to do this once using a normal voice modem. Although all the facilities needed are available, the modem took so long to respond to commands that the solution was useless.

There are proper telephone/voice cards available which I believe will do the job.

Good luck
Simon

I agree with vintagewine, this is work for dialogic (or equivalent) cards. the only downside of such a solution is that it is relativly expensive.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back