Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Another headache....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymcd

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2016
GB
Appear to have 'lost' a DDI and cannot locate it.
Mainly due to lack of knowledge of the DX, could any kind soul nudge (or boot) me firmly in the right direction please?

I know the extn has moved physically and somehow the DDI number it was associated with has not for some reason! Yep odd I know?
I know the range of DDI's it resides in come in over a BT DASS circuit.
Struggling to find where it is now or its new association cos its not where it should be.

Other factors - other cooks stirring the pot who have access. Better knowledge of DX than I, but.... at a price.
Plus I really want to get to grips with this. HAppy with most of the daily use commands just get stuck when the more in depth stuff presents itself...like now

Cheers again and as always much appreciated

(Pablo100 was very helpful last time I asked the dumb questions....)

Most likely it is in a Digit Translation Table.
There is a procedure to find out which DTT is relevant for DDI but I can't remember it.

That is familiar, have been trying to get to grips with LDDT LDTT and similar commands to try and locate it.
Might stir some interest and tap into forgotten skills that someone can recall or might even still be using?

Thanks[thumbsup2]

xa sprdt - examine address of the routing digit table - should give you the correct digit translation table to use.
However I do not remember the digits to check to see what digit translation table to use !

Example if the Routing Digit Translation Table is Table 1
LDTT 1 A
(you should see other examples in it pointing the DASS DDI numbers to extensions)
Then add in your extension
ADTT 1 AAAA BBBB Y

sbcsu,
Cheers for that.
Got some other pointers from another source to.
Collectively assisted me to suss it out.

LDTT was the right command and RDTT to change - I had the wrong table...

Life is a learning process indeed.

Cheers once again for your invaluable help

tonymcd[thumbsup2]

Table 3 is the main routing table normally.
Table 2 is the operator table.

Sometimes there is a translation table associated with a Main Group to handle incoming translations as well.
I've used that to translate incoming calls meant for the operator to specific queues / buttons in AC-WIN.

Normally if I know the card slot for the circuit (hint RATX is handy for labelling them).
LTK P XXXX will give you the trunks at that card.
Part of the information is the MG (Main Group)
then LTMG YY where YY = Main Group

Then look for DTT table if listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back