Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

anonymous login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennymc

Programmer
Jun 4, 2003
US
I have a windows server 2003 that runs Trend Micro SMB. Recently I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6 to accomadate a few Vista computers on my network.

I have the web console set up for anonymous login but it requests the admin and password. It didn't do this for 3.5

Trend will force updates to the PCs but not to the servers. The servers and PCs can not report back to Trend. the web console shows everyone is out of date based on the day I upgraded to 3.6.

I tried all the solutions listed in the Trend knowledge base
Contacted Trend support and basicly they just told me to try the same things I already did. They reviewed the Trend logs and said it's a logon issue and suggested I try all the suggestions in the knowledge base. it hasn't worked for 3 times I sincerely doubt a 4th would either since no changes were made

Any suggestions? I think it's a good product if I could get it to work but nearing my license expiration and may consider another software solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back