Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

annoying problem please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliespot

Technical User
Jul 27, 2006
US
i have AE running on a couple macs. one of them has this annoying problem. so say you create a new solid layer. and you want to scale it down to 50%. open the scale function and you can type 50 or scrub the value down to 50. If you scrub you would normally see your solid shrink, you'd see the solid in the viewer go from 100 to 50. So on this one mac i have it's not showing it shrink, it just stays at 100 and then when i let go at 50 it changes it's size to 50. same thing if i click the solid in my viewer and decide to move it around, i could grab it and drag it anywhere. but i grab it and it stays in the same spot until i let go and then it is position to where my cursor was when i let go. if anyone has experienced this or has a solution i would love to hear from you. thanks.

It is a little button on the timeline, which is called "Live update" or something. Press that, and it is done!

_______
Anders

One of these buttons:

_______
Anders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back