Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

annoying bug in javascript menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssanai80

IS-IT--Management
Jun 28, 2001
US
I noticed a bug in the javascript menu of our church site at

the bug is that when you move your mouse over the menu, submenu box appears. And if you move the mouse out of the box from top of the box, the box stays there! You'll know what i mean when you go to the site. Any idea how to fix it? I can send you the javascript files if you would like to take a look at the code...I looked at it but I'm not familiar in javascript to know how to fix this problem. Email me(sungpark@seas.upenn.edu) if you can spare sometime and take a look at this javascript and fix the bug. Thank you in advance for you help!
-Grace Covenant Church Web Committe-

I know what you mean, and it is annoying. Fireworks I think is good for this type of thing.

Never mind though Flash will soon take care of all these problems - soon it [or something similar] will be the standard development environment.

What you could do is add a timer - which tests to see if the mouse is inside the menu or not.

Bj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back