Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Announcements disappearing on VAL BOARD 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk1053

Technical User
May 24, 2001
GB
Can anyone help with a problem I'm having on a VAL Board. Occasionally when I record announcements on a VAL baord they save correctly and I can play them back , but the next day they can disappear. the announcement is still listed in the Announcement list but the recording is blank.

Thx

SK1053,

Check if your Valboard is firmware 7 if this is not the case then you can have real trouble of losing announcements.

List config PN and check te Val-firmware. TN 2501 FW ??

Please also be carefull when recording announcement on the Val-board, wait at least 1 minute before hearing back the announcement. If you have an extreme long announcement like 40 - 60 sec wait at least 5 min!!!

Greetz,

Valmanager

I checked and its FW006. I will contact our service vendor to see if they can apply the new firmware

Thanks very much

You can also go to support.avaya.com , all firmware downloads are available there for all the circuit packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back