Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Animating Net Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustym

Programmer
Aug 9, 2001
US
I have a DLL project that I'd like to animate through. This project includes 3 external LIBs which are linked in to create the DLL. It seems you can't animate with OBJ code? I could not figure out how to switch to INT, so I copied all the code to a new directory and made another project with INT code. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to include the 3 LIBs when you don't have an EXE or DLL package? When I'm animating and I get to the part where the code tries to call a function in an external DLL, even with the DLL in the directory, the animator doesn't see the external function. Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks,
Rusty

Try adding the following statement to your cobol program as the first item in the procedure division...

call 'CBL_DEBUGBREAK'

This will cause a call to the animator. Also, make sure you have the filename.IDY file and the date/time are the same as the filename.DLL. You may be prompted for the location of this file...

Good Luck, Saginaw
helpdesk@simotime.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back