Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Animated Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina2001

Programmer
Dec 28, 2001
US
I don't know if this is the right forum but I couldn't find one for Jasc: Animation. I'm trying to make image transitions for a few photos. Unfortunately when I did using the Jasc Animation software, I end up have a lot of frames and the file is over 2MB. Is there a better way to make smaller images with animation? I don't want to give up the image quality. I only have about 5 images that are 39-45KB each.

Thanks,

Nina

When you use Jasc Animation, use one frame per image. You can set the time interval between images to slow down or speed up the animation.

There's always a better way. The fun is trying to find it!

If you are talking about image or effects transitions, you can adjust the number of frames using either or both the image length slider and the frames per second slider. The number of frames is shown under the frames per second slider.

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back