Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog line supervision

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisag

Programmer
Sep 12, 2012
CY
Hi all
I have a customer with a 0x16 system with one analog line. The analog line is unsupervised and
when the A.A answers a call but the call is not answered by the user the line stays busy until someone
answer the call.
Is there a mechanism or something to make the analog live supervised.

0X16 is the station module add-on
Maybe you have a 0X32 which is the KSU

Under line programming is where you can tell the line to be supervised, the carrier has to do the same but may have been done already.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

It's a 0x16 KSU with one analog line the carrier does not support supervision.

Ok I just told you a 0X16 is a station module, its not a KSU.

You should get the NT number of the KSU and google it yourself if you dont believe me.

Good luck with your carrier.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back