Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Analog DID Rec'd #

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
May 10, 2003
US
I have installed a new analog DID card and 4 analog DID lines in a MICS with 6.0 and have done everything as instructed. in programming lines the lines are correctly identified as DID and I can change signaling but I can not find anywhere to enter rec'd number!!!

any help?

You need to setup target lines. From memory, I think target line numbering starts at 145. This is done under line programming. Make the prime set for each target line the set where the target line will ring. The target line is assigned to a set like any other line. Suggest having at least 2 intercoms assigned to each set.

Brian Cox
J & J Communications
brian@jandjcommunications.com

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANL YOU!!!

As it turns out the LEC had not released the lines. They were busied out at the CO. I thought it was me, that I had missed something. Then they told me that rec'd digits was four so I set up the switch accordingly. Later the CO called and asked me why my switch was set for four digits... It was actually suppose to be three.

Suffice to say things are going well now except that I have MICS 6.0 and NAM 3.0...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back