Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

an open source cobol debugger written in cobol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Federico64

Programmer
Aug 9, 2001
IT
I am trying the Opencobol compiler. ( I think it's very robust and strong cobol compiler. Unfortunately not (yet) object oriented nevertheless very good product for use cobol with unix and windows systems.

I have written a cobol debugger suitable with that cobol, written with it, and available with open source license.

Actually it allows visual code, breakpoints... global (conditional) breakpoints animate and control graph build features.

If you like to take it, please, visit my company site at
(there you can find some information about it and to get the last version from sourceforge.net ).

Thank you so much for your attention

Federico

hi
You should put this question to the opencobol.org site

look at the tp-cobol-debugger thread and ask there. Surely someone will reply. I used only STANDARD COBOL to write the the debugger I don't have a deep skill about opencobol sql features but I guess it can manage them.

Federico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back