Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

An explanation of CallDetail / Call_Today fields?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davr0s

Programmer
Mar 13, 2008
GB
Does anybody have a copy of what the following actually represent? I think I have deciphered most of the other bits through logic but don't have access to a manual, help files or support, and it mostly appears to pre-date Google...

TRANS_TYPE
DISPOSITION
HANDWS
ORIG
ORIG_TYPE
DEST_TYPE
The difference between DIAL_DIGIT and CALLDATA_A
The difference between DNIS_DIGIT and CALLDATA_B
CFLAG (I found a breakdown of CFLAG1 on this forum, but not CFLAG)

Any help much appreciated!
Dave

To understand these you will need the Aspect Bible (Database Tables and Fields)

Some useful pointers....

Disposition 2 is abandoned (i filter on 2,4,5 for handled and offered however depends on your call centre setup)

HANDWS is if it is handled within Service Level as set in System Admin (Should b a Y or N value)

ORIG_TYPE is where the record come from (main values are T for trunk and A for agent)

ORIG, if ORIG_TYPE = T then Orig = Trunk number, if Orig_type=A then Orig = Agent Extension

Same for Destination

As for you to values which are the same (Dail Digit and DNIS Digit) if you look at your CCT you will see 2 move steps which move the data from both fields into the Calldata fields. This is normally used when splitting CCT's to keep useful information in new records been created.

Would suggest attending a course on this as not very easy to pick up by your self and you will not understand the values which will produce useless reports.

Thanks

Ian

Thanks Ian, that's very helpful - I will look for the database tables and fields book.

Hi Davr0s

Did you have any luck with finding Database tables and fields? If not let me know and I will e-mail you a PDF version

Thanks Hartwell. No, I never did track down a copy, so a PDF version would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back