Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

An Adsense basic placement question - I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRahme

Technical User
Jun 24, 2004
US
Hi, I am using NVU and am trying to install adsense on a web page. I followed the instructions from a wiki site and saved the adsense code from google as adsense.js, uploaded it, etc.

What I don't understand is how to call it, in that I need to place the line of code that calls the js script somewhere other than directly in the web page (I think). Otherwise, how to you locate it - top, right, etc.

Would this involve placing the code in a table or in something else?

I think I am missing something basic here.

Thanks, dRahme

Yes, I found that too.

I made a little more progress in that I first posted the code into notepad and then placed it on the page and now it displays, just not where I want it.

According to the demo, you should see a text box that you can drag and place. I suspect this may be the case when using something other than NVU, or maybe I need to insert some kind of element to paste the code into.

I'll keep experimenting.

Thanks, dRahme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back