Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AMS Certificate Error During Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi,

I have ACCS Hardware Appliance Server from Avaya 7.1, I finished the Ignotiation Process, when Access the Media Server found the following Warning:

MediaServer_syphbm.png

I tried to generate a certificate using IPOSE Web control, and take a date of it to 2032, but it's not working, after applying the new certificate and opening the Media Server for a moment it's green light then back to a warning yellow light.

MediaServer2_aiatco.png

Greenlightwhenopenforwhile_wdafqx.png

returnbacktoyellowgreen_acqq9d.png
ow

How do I correct this? , I follow the deployment procedure and my training manual from Avaya and Avaya Learning, nothing talks about the renewal of the certificate, if there is a clear step on how to generate it using IPOSE I will proceed.
I use a TCP connection to ACCS (Security Disabled), if this warning not clear, and the date of it is expire? is this affect the Media Server and stop working.

Hi,

I am trying today to install the Certificate using Avaya IPOSE Web (7071 Page), but after applying it, the Media Server Page can't open, then trying to access it, always display, the following display page can't be displayed, note that the Media Server is Running and Pingable and the connection between it and ACCS is established, when I dial the CDN number I can hear the prompt menu option and MOH? Som what's happened and How can resolve it.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back