Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Altura IntelliCenter ACD F9600 - User having ACD Sign On Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechGirl07

Technical User
Jul 27, 2011
US
I'm having a problem with the user's signing in on the Altura IntelliCenter ACD. User can log in, but can't sign in. We're getting a "Signon PBX Error".

Can anyone give me some input to get this resolved? I'm not familiar with this system. I'm still navigating my way around.
Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!! TechGirl07

Can you be a little more specific please? Are you trying to to get an agent "logged onto" a phone set, or are you trying to "sign in" as a supervisor to the IntelliCenter server?

Also, it would be helpful if we knew what software version your switch is at and which version of IntelliCenter you have. Is this a new install where NOTHING works, or is this an existing installation that's been in service and your having a point problem?

User cannot "sign on" via the IntelliCenter Software. She can log in under user name and password, but when she tries to "sign on", she gets a "Signon PBX Error". When I changed her phone number, I was able to login and sign on. There's a problem with the number.

We are using Altura IntelliCenter CMS Client 9.2.ACDL.2 and Fujitsu(Altura)PBX F9600.

This software has been usage for sometime. The tech that was handling this is no longer employed with us, so I'm responsible for a adding, deleting, changes, etc.

Someone told me the ACD and PBX may be out sync. The PBX thinks the person is already signed in.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Either the Agent ID is already signed on to another telephone, or the extension is appearing on another telephone.
To sign on via the Intellicenter Supervisor, the Agent screen needs to have the Agent's extension number in the Agent configuration screen. The Agent login will also be blocked if the Agent's primary extension appears on anothe telephone.
In EMML try "DIS MLSTL,,(Agent Ext)"
In EMML "DIS ACDG" and look to see if the Agent ID is already in use. (Can also look in the Agent sign-on / sign Off screen in Intellicenter.)

ksphoneman
THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!
The user's extension was assigned to another phone. Once I deleted it, I was able to sign on under agent's name. Thank you again.

I love this site!!

TechGirl07 [ponytails]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back