Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Alternatives to Sharepoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

acoustictech

IS-IT--Management
Nov 29, 2005
US
Hello everyone,

Apologies if this would be the wrong place to post this, but my company is currently looking for a service similar to Sharepoint. We definitely like like how sharepoint looks so far but we want to make sure a solid decision is made. We're focusing more on finding a good document-management solution, but I was hoping some of you could offer Sharepoint alternatives that I could research. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

I heard of a PHP one called "horde" I ended up wanting to destory a small country with the aggravation it brought me...

Maybe you'll like it.

Hello,

Try and look into the next version of SharePoint, it will have some more features regarding document management, it will allow you to build workflows etc mor easily.

At this location is a list of what is new in SharePoint v3 and it has links to several other blogs and documents.

Cheers,
Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back