Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Altering System Reports through report data maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcLivi

Technical User
Aug 19, 2010
US
I am trying to alter the system report for the Sales Order Acknowledgment report. So far I have duplicated the Data Definition and was able to add the JobProd table so I could add the In Process quantity. I was also able to add the field Make which let me create a formula to display To Make, To Buy, From Stock. This all worked perfectly.

My problem started when I wanted to add the quantity on hand for that part. Unfortunately on the OrderRel tab, On Hand Quantity is not a field I am able to use (does not exist in the table, system calculated somewhere).

I have tried adding the PartWhse table but it will not link correctly and it keeps giving me errors like:
The following application error was encountered:

Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints.

and,

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Epicor\epserv-9001\9.04.505B\PPS\shared\TempReportData\tmpF0A.tmp' because it is being used by another process.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back