Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha TS and QS picture files

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloksin

Technical User
Jun 13, 2004
US
I need to know how to convert jpg, gif, or bmp files into htm files to be used on the splash screen seen in Aloha Manager in the Aloha TS and QS software. I know that if you name a bmp logo.bmp and place it in the bmp folder that file will be the floating log on the front of house terminals, and if you name more than one logo1.bmp, logo2.bmp and so on that when the logo hits the side of the screen it will change to the next logo. I know that if you name a file main.htm and place it in the htm folder that file will display as the splash screen. I just don't know how to convert a picture file into an htm file. Please help.

You don't convert the picture into htm but actually place the picture inside. First copy the picture you want to use into the html subdirectory. Open up the main.htm using Front Page(or any other html editing tool) and right click on the picture. Select picture properties and then browse out to the picture desired. Save it and there you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back