Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha RPOS with Tiger fuel controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmabe

Technical User
Jun 8, 2015
US
Good Morning my fellow POS techs,
I am currently working on a RPOS with a Tiger box integration and am having some problems that I just cant seem to figure out even with all the cool stuff that NCR and Retalix have sent me. At one point I had the RPOS, Site Controller, and Tiger hooked up and connected and running just fine, I disassembled it and took it onsite in case I needed the extra parts(Which I ended up not needing). When I got back and hooked everything back up with everything running through the switch, the RPOS will now not load just to the plain green screen that loads before the RPOS loads, and is not communicating with the Site Controller. I do have TeamViewer installed on the Site Controller in case you want to log in and take a look for yourself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back