Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Promotion Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

danag

Programmer
Jun 5, 2008
US
I am a restaurant owner with very limited experience with Aloha but am very computer savvy.

I am using Aloha TS 6.7.13 and I'm trying to do a "Dinner for Two" coupon where the guests receive 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 2 soft drinks, and 1 dessert for $24.99. I have setup a Check Reduction promo and on the Promotions Tab, I set Active, Print Check, and Manager Needed. I set the date from 10/23/2014-10/26/2014, and set Max Amount to $24.99. Under the Type Specifics button, I set Check Minimum to $2.00 (not sure I need that), Items is set to a group that includes all of the eligible entrees (this group is used on another promotion and works fine), Qualify is checked and the Qualifying Items is set to the same group of entrees. On the Taxes tab, I set Guest Pays Tax and Exclude Inclusive Tax (not real sure what that is). On the Restrictions tab, I set Promo Items Eligable, Max Per Check to 1, and Max Per Table to 6.

Every time I try to apply the promo, it says there are no eligable items on the ticket even thought there are 2 entrees from the group on the ticket.

Is this the right Promo type for this? Any help is appreciated.

Greg

DaNag

I will try that and let you know how it goes! Thanks so much!

DaNag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back