Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha POS Red Border but not in Redundancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4Knowledge

IS-IT--Management
Jul 3, 2012
US
I have a 2 terminal system and a BOH server. Currently my two terminals have a red border but not offer a "Make file server" Both let you order, but say they are processing CC off line. EDC is showing all CC and CC tips accordingly.
Now for the main issue, My Term2(Server) and Term3(Master) say the system date is 3-5-13. It is obviouse that EOD did run on the Terminals but the file was not downloaded to the AlohaBOH server. Aloha Mng says that the current DOB is still 3-4-13. How do I change the BOH DOB without forcing EOD and coincidentally changing the DOB on the Term's? Please help
Thank you
p.s. Term3 says under the clock in buttons "(Server Term2)" but also indicates that it is Term3 in the correct right hand lower corner.

Server Term2 indicates that the BOH server is Term2 - you are in redundancy. Reboot the server in the office just ot make sure all services are running then when it comes back up in aloha manager, under utilities do a file server recovery.
You will need to browse to terminal 2 in windows and copy the dated sub from term2 to the BOH server's aloha directory. The BOH server will perform a grind and create the data for yesterday.

Cheers,
Coorsman

Quest4Knowledge - Did you get this issue resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back