Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maakus

MIS
Jul 31, 2013
JM
Hello all,

I am just being introduced to Aloha. Been using Micros mostly. Is there a website that I can use to get up to speed with Aloha setup/configuration, reporting, structure etc. Thanks

Regards

I have a bunch of great guides I could send. skype: nickeltyme

Posignite, could I be a bother and skype you as well for a guide or too? I am completely new to Aloha POS as well and need all the help I can get! [upsidedown]

Yah, shoot me a message there and i'll get them to you as well.

<a href="POSignite.com">POSignite.com</a>

I hope you don't have too many terminals ...... when you get to 25 terms, its hell of a game. as AOL would say, WELCOME

Hi All, looking for the Aloha install iso's for version 5.3.26, could anyone send me a link please. My BOH server is up and running but the FOH system drive just gave up and I need to reinstall the client software on a new terminal. Regards

FOH does not need install media
With 5.3 it is unlikley you are running Radiant Auto Loader so here is what to do
Copy Aloha folder from other machine and edit ibercfg.bat
change set term=# to 1,
Share the folder and start short cut. See if Aloha runs. If so then put short cut in startup folder
You may also find in the staging folder on a floor term a program called terminst.exe. Launch that and it will do most of the work for you.
You will still need to
1> Set Ip
2> Set computer name
3> set user ID and autolog in

AlohaRoss
3rd Party support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back