Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha new menu item copy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shemps

Technical User
Oct 23, 2004
US
Hi. Should be a simple question. In my menu item area, I have only 35 spots set up for appetizers and would like to add 50 more. I have plenty of unassigned numbers (000036-001499). I've seen before, a method of setting up one template and copying it for the other 49. I'd love to learn to solve things like this on my own that I have relied (paid) on my HelpDesk in the past.
Regards:
John G.

Pick the item you want to copy. Right click in a blank area and select copy item. Enter the range of numbers to create. Select create new items, taxes, and routing then say OK. Leave description blank and you will end up with blank plus.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Bo. Thank you soooo much. What may have been simple for you saved me a ton of time, frustration and money. I only hope one day I can return the favor.
Regards,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back