Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Manager Problem (missing Functions button)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juancruzhurtado

IS-IT--Management
Mar 25, 2010
US
Hi guys!
I am running into an issue:
I added a new manager in the back office, assigned manager privileges, etc...but when the manager logs-in in the terminals, the "Functions" button is missing!
I tried deleting the user and adding it again, and the same happens.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much,

Juan

foh functions is under access levels, assign job code manager with access level manager. not back of house security.

As a reference look at your emp number and compare to his

Have a great day Juan

AlohaRoss

Thank you for the reply alohaross.
Unfortunately. I did do this already. Thats why it is so strange. Other managers are set exactly the same way and have no issues.

Can you try doing a copy of an existing manager and just change the employee name and details plus set the BOH access level from pos if needed. If they don't need BOH access it should default to FOH access on the pos terminals.

That was you know everything is set correctly.

Also, as odd as it may seem, try changing the employee password. There seems to be some glitches with some version that require that a password gets reset to make the correct access and security levels work correctly.

I created a user a while ago and many things were acting strange including EDC asking the user to change their password every day. Resetting the password in aloha manager cleared everything up perfectly.
No idea why but it just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back