Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

justthebkpe

Technical User
Jul 21, 2009
US
I came in today and when I went to run reports for yesterday 7/20/09, the date was not there. When I run reports for "today", it is giving me a report for 7/15/09.

Also, some of the printers stopped working this weekend. The hot/cold remote are not getting anything and two of my terminals are not printing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

The terminals show accurate info, but when trying to view data from central server reports are not updating properly.

How can I verify syncronization is configured properly between both sites.

Thanks!!

Checking a number of things should tell us what the problem is with reporting / date of business.

What is the DOB and sytem dates showing at the bottom of the "logon" screen on your terminals?

Is there a red square around the terminal screens or does the word fileserver show under the numeric key pad in the logon screen on the terminals? If so do all the terminals have the same terminal assigned as the fileserver?

Does "today" show what looks like one days sales or multiple days sales in sales report from Aloha Manager on your fileserver?

If you view sales from your FOH terminals are they all the same?

Posrescue is suggesting that the system may be in redundancy. If that is the case, the system will have a new message in about 7 days: Redundancy Limit Exceeded.

In fact, if tickets only print one of the terminals, there is a chance that the system is in multiple redundancy. In other words, all terminals running independently.

Checking the terminals as posrescue says will tell you if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back