Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha/Hartland

Status
Not open for further replies.

hille11

Technical User
Jul 24, 2009
US
We just bought a small bar and grill and "inherited" the aloha system with it.
We have used it all last week, but my cc transactions do not show up in the bank.
I settle the batch at night, but nothing is in the bank the next day. any suggestions?
Thanks
Hille

You said inherited...which makes me wonder, did you get your own CC Processor and change all the information in the EDC? If not they are going into the previous woners account!

As stated above! If you did not configure EDC to an account set up for your business your money is going to the previously configured account.
Also your transactions will take 2 to 3 days to hit your bank account, not next day.
If you are not sure about any of this contact Heartland tech support. Be sure to have the EDC processor configuration in front of you when you call.
-EDC program- [file][stop POS processing] then [configure][processors] and select your current processor.

Will the bankrupt restauranteur who just lost his business give you the money back? Some stranger things have happened, but not many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back