Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha Bar terminal is holding food by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosemarysBaby

Technical User
Apr 24, 2006
US
Just upgraded our Aloha from V6 to V14. With this upgrade our bar terminal decided to HOLD all food orders. All other 7 terminals, no problem.
This is a TERMINAL issue, not a Jobcode. It does not matter if it's a bartender or a server using the Bar terminal.
The order shows in blue (should go to black print) on the screen. Server must then highlight entire order then send.
As I said, this problem began with the upgrade, nothing else has changed and I find the new BOH interface a bit
daunting at this point to try and find the correct option. Anyone?

Do you have anything in your events for that terminal? That would be the first place to look. Call me if you want second set of eyes

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : rossabout

I found it and will answer my own question. Apparently the upgrade populated the bartender jobcode from Default order mode = "None" to "Order". Changing it to none fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back