Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha auto apply for check reduction promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

xayk

MIS
Jul 10, 2006
US
In poking my nose around, I stumbled across Radiant knowledge base id 7298, stating that the check reduction promo could be set to auto-apply to items. The version it lists in the ID is v5.3.21e for both TableService and QuickService. While I've got a few locations that aren't up to that speed, I checked with two that are on 5.3.3x, and neither of them have that option.

This might make my life 15% easier if it were true, but I'm wondering what I'm missing, since it should be in Item Specifics portion of the promo, but isn't? Am I blind or - and this is highly possible - dumb?

Make sure that these sites are "e" versions. You can be using 5.3.39, but if it isn't the enhanced version, that feature won't be in it.

Ahh, good call, I wasn't clued in as to the "e". At least I'm not insane. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back