Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

posrescue

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2006
US
I need a copy of an Aloha 6.7 installation disk. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

6.7 is going delist on pci comply as early as December 2017

I believe Dauphin on the Reddit Forum Here is still active and can get you that iso.

JoshGuan, If you are not taking credit/debit cards on that POS, it won't matter. I know of a few different concepts who use external payment devices to avoid having to upgrade their POS.

he received the ISO from me already. Menulink, what are you clients using? Mine seem to be drifting towards Clover.

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
reddit : rossabout

Luckily all of my sites (I work for a restaurant chain running TS 12.3) are required to be PCI compliant. However, the 3rd party restaurants I know that don't want to upgrade are all running the card readers from their CC processor. Apparently its cheaper for them to rent these things since Aloha 5.3 went out of compliance than to upgrade their terms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back