Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 6.2.35 Master card problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alohaakamai3

IS-IT--Management
Aug 11, 2006
US
This is a new one for me and I'm pretty well stumped.

Newer front of house/back of house install on a single terminal. EDC is configured and working fine for all credit cards, except Master Card. The scary thing is, it actually accepts the card but it shows up no where in EDC. It does not appear to be talking to EDC all, and yet discover and visa are working fine. I am guessing it's an FOH configuration issue since if I run a test card from EDC directly it works, but I have check everything I can think of multiple time. It's setup in EDC under Cards (Master Card >> Visanet), and it's configure the same as Visa under Tenders. I turned EDC mock auths off to see if that do anything different, but it didn't. When you swipe a MC, it simply accepts the payment and closes the check whereas EDC goes to "authorizing".

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back