Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Aloha 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon172

IS-IT--Management
Jun 9, 2009
US
I have a former customer that is running Aloha 4.2 in a couple of locations. He contacted me because the person that used to support his system(s) died last year. Apparently, with 4.2, there is an issue that occurs after the end of the year where the system never completes EOD, so all data for the ensuing year is combined into one trans.log. The guy that used to support the system did something to correct this; I don't know what that is. the customer is not interested in upgrading. Any thoughts as to where to start with this?

Thanks!

bt

If the customer is not interested in upgrading, time to wash your hands of them. An upgrade is needed to address this problem. They must upgrade to ver 6.7.56 or greater if table service and 6.7.74 if quick service

AlohaRoss
An Aloha POS 3rd Party support Solution company.
We answer when they don't
reddit : rossabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back