Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Allowing incoming CO call to forward out of system TDA-50 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenMeans

Vendor
Mar 6, 2003
US
TDA-50 with 4 CO lines. Am trying to have a inbound CO call forward to an Outside number from the Auto attendant on a TVA-50.

Tried the TRF to out and have not had any luck so far. Tried to forward 105 to number and it lets me but It still is not going out.

Is there a system setting that I am missing that will allow the inbound to go back out ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

Panasonic's official statement is that this will only work with PRI (which the 50 won't support) or SIP/VoIP trunks. I've never been able to get it to work on POTS lines and I've long since stopped asking why.

Can you tell me if you were able to forward a internal call to an outside number ?

Ken Means

I don't remember if I tried that. It seems to me your only option with copper lines is either to use the CO flash/transfer and release (if your phone carrier supports this feature) or a supervised, manual conference call.

From the phone i can use the EFA button and it works fine on the CO line. Where do i look to find the setup for the TVA-50 TDA-50 to send the flash to the CO line ?

Thanks

Ken Means

I got it sussed put

Thanks

Ken Means

I'd be interested to learn how you did it. A Flash string in the transfer field on the TVA50?

it was in the transfer to outside under parameters. Changed it to efa and that was about it.

See screen in attachment.

Ken Means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back