Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

allow 911 calls only

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2009
US
Gents,

What's the best way to allow a single factory phone to allow internal calls and 911 only.

thanks

Old Norstan techs ride on!!!

Ok I am aware thats where I have to go but Im not understanding how they work together. I went and setup a restriction on
restrn 01 add 9*...Then restrn 01 add 9911.. how do you point the filter to the exten?

Old Norstan techs ride on!!!

In capabilities

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Define a filter (filter 08 for example) with 0-9 denied. Then add 911 as an override in filter 08. Add 9911 as an override also if necessary. Assign filter 08 to the desired extension in Set Restrictions. Internal calls won't be affected.

You only need the first 9 if your carrier needs a 9.

Including which KSU and software level when you post questions can yeild proper answers.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back