Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All Print Jobs From Aloha Manager 6.7 Are printing mirror images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2015
US
This is a strange issue only with Aloha Manager all print jobs are in mirror images, there is nothing wrong with the printer and we have tried multiple printers, all other applications print fine. All print jobs from all reports in aloha print in mirror. Anyone have any ideas, yes I rebooted, started and stopped the print spool service, checked printer preferences advanced tab no options for mirror imaging anywhere and once again only happening from Aloha Manager. This has got me stumped I have a work around in place but its not great. Anyone solved this issue in the past??

Thanks for the response but we actually tried multiple printers. Local printers and remote printing via LMI. All same result only for reports from aloha manager, all other applications no issue. We did do an update to 6.7.23 to 6.7.56 I think it was. I guess I don't understand how aloha stores printer configurations or what components move prints from Aloha to Windows. There is a corrupted setting somewhere I am guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back