Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All Fields stack up in top left corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

motnotrub

Technical User
Apr 3, 2007
US
I have a form set up as a menu and for no apparent reason - all menu buttons stack up in the top left corner of the form - I can't drag them back into place and have had to re-do the entire form - Anybody ever seen this - or have any suggestion as to what might be happening - It has also happened once on a form with regular fields (rather than menu buttons)-

You opened your APR file with a non-printer or label printer as the default printer. When Approach looks at the printer's driver information, it finds the current page size is not "letter", but perhaps a label size. It then valiantly tries to push all your objects into that space.

Now IF you do not save the APR file at that point, but merely exit and change the printer to a "real printer", the APR will open with everything back where you expect it to be.

I have seen one other situation where I used GoToMyPc to open a client application. His IT person set up some kind of remote print capability that worked that way. So any time I work on his system, I first change the default printer to a real one before doing the work.

Sue Sloan

Thanks Sue -- It makes sense - and I will set it up so we can avoid the problem - Thanks again --

Tom Burton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back