Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

All Destinations tabs are disabled in CE10

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamorgan1

IS-IT--Management
Oct 20, 2010
US
I have been trying to gain access to the destination options while scheduling a report. It is disabled under the schedule tab. I have looked around the net and seen many suggestions to just go to the ReportJobServer and enable destinations. When I do this, the Destination tab is always disabled.

I am even running the ReportJobServer under my personal domain account to make sure the permissions are okay.

I'm at a loss, I feel like I have exhausted all options.

Any ideas?

How is your security set up? Do you have access rights to "Schedule to Destination"?

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

@BlurredVision I am logged in under the Administrator account.

@hilfy To be honest I just took over this project and am still trying to get my feet wet with Crystal Enterprise. Where do I need to set this permission? Inside Crystal Enterprise or the domain account that it runs under?

In other words, where do I set "Schedule to Destination", as I don't remember coming across that.

As Administrator, you should have this access right granted, however, it's possible that someone has turned it off.

I'm not super familiar with the CMC in CE10, but this is an access right that gets set in the user security in the CMC.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back